*Rajon Rondo looks to extend his streak of regular season games with double-digit assists to 26 tonight. His current streak is the 6th longest in NBA history.
1. Magic Johnson: 46 games (1983-84)
2. John Stockton: 37 games (1989)
3. John Stockton: 29 games (1992)
4. John Stockton: 27 games (1991)
5. John Stockton: 27 games (1990-91)
6. Rajon Rondo: 25 games (2012)
*The Celtics have won 6 straights games against the Milwaukee Bucks.
The Celtics’ last loss to the Bucks was April 14, 2010. The Celtics starting lineup that night was Rajon Rondo, Marquis Daniels, Rasheed Wallace, Michael Finley and Glen Davis.
*If the Celtics win their 7th consecutive game over Milwaukee on Friday night, the Celtics will set a new franchise record for consecutive victories against the Bucks.
*Almost 17 years ago to the date (Friday, November 3, 1995): the FleetCenter opened. The Boston Celtics’ first regular season opponent at the FleetCenter was, oddly enough, the Milwaukee Bucks! It was a 101-100 Celtics loss to the Bucks. Dino Radja scored 18 points and brought down 11 rebounds in the loss. Vin Baker scored 30 and grabbed 13 rebounds for Milwaukee.
*Former Celtics G/F Marquis Daniels returns to TD Garden. In 11 career games against the Celtics, he has averaged 11.0 PPG, his highest PPG vs. any NBA team.
–Paul Pierce recorded 2 steals in Tuesday’s game vs. Miami, bringing his career total to 1501 steals.
–After not getting a steal on Tuesday, Kevin Garnett remains 3 steals away from moving into 18th on the all-time steals list. Fat Lever is currently in 18th with 1,666 steals.
19. Otis Thorpe 1,257
20. Kevin Garnett 1,256 (needs 2 to move into 19th place all-time)
8. Rashard Lewis 1,691
9. Paul Pierce 1,680 (needs 12 to move into 8th place all-time)
23. Shawn Kemp 3,026
24. Kevin Garnett 3,012 (needs 15 to move into 23rd place all-time)